CFD & simulation-based analysis
What we do
We know how important it is to understand the interactions between buildings and their surroundings, in order to increase its performance. By anticipating how gas or liquid move within and around complex structures, our Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) engineers achieve safer, more efficient and comfortable designs.
The applications of our modelling capabilities are as diverse as they are useful, including smoke movement and tenability analysis, jet fan modelling, structural load analysis, wind mapping, thermal and HVAC (Heating, Ventilation and Air-Conditioning) performance analysis.
Our CFD and other simulation tools experts work collaboratively with our acoustic, façade, fire, modular and sustainability engineers to deliver innovative and economical solutions for the most of complex buildings.
Some of our services include:
- Smoke movement and tenability analysis,
- Emergency ventilation strategy design & optimisation,
- Jet fan modelling (car park, tunnel, etc),
- Heat transfer and material thermal performance analysis,
- Structural load analysis (wind & wave),
- Wind comfort and safety analysis (isolated buildings and/or cities),
- Mean & gust velocity profile weighted against specific wind direction’s frequency of occurrence,
- Down-wash effects and risk of draught,
- Leakage analysis,
- Competition and technical support.
Who uses us?
Our expertise is primarily solicited by architects and lead consultants who contrive technically challenging design and complex structure. Our team allows to push the boundary of the possible by providing elegant solutions to design that first looked unrealisable.
We offer service packages tailored to the specific need of our client. This could include only one or a full range of capabilities, depending on the specific challenges of a project. We are where the difficulties lie.